Hydrographic printing also known as Immersion printing or water transfer printing is a process of applying printed designs to three-dimensional objects. The designs possible are essentially limitless with a chemical applied that dissolves the transfer into a liquid layer of paint, floating on top of the water surface. The...
- Aussie Director reviews the new Canon EOS R5, 8K video eats 10GB every 30 seconds July 12, 2020
- Nissan Ariya EV crossover is ready to go from concept to reality this week July 12, 2020
- GoPro Hero8 gets new webcam feature, Mac for now, Windows is coming July 12, 2020
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020