Hydrographic printing also known as Immersion printing or water transfer printing is a process of applying printed designs to three-dimensional objects. The designs possible are essentially limitless with a chemical applied that dissolves the transfer into a liquid layer of paint, floating on top of the water surface. The...
Science February 20, 2017
- Review: Crackdown 3, great job agent! February 15, 2019
- D-Link releases Omna wire-free surveillance solution February 14, 2019
- Tesla start rolling out Sentry Mode update to stop break-ins February 14, 2019
- Mercedes reveals the Mercedes-AMG F1 W10 EQ Power+, their F1 entry 2019 February 13, 2019
- MD of Aussie Broadband does Reddit AMA. Answers questions on NBN and 5G February 12, 2019