Hydrographic printing also known as Immersion printing or water transfer printing is a process of applying printed designs to three-dimensional objects. The designs possible are essentially limitless with a chemical applied that dissolves the transfer into a liquid layer of paint, floating on top of the water surface. The...
- 3 amateur PUBG squads win Red Bull Fight on stage at PAXAus October 14, 2019
- Musk confirms Navigate on Autopilot and Smart Summon are coming to Australia “very soon” October 14, 2019
- Autopilot nag increased from 10 to 30 seconds in the latest Tesla software update October 12, 2019
- Deadmau5 wants a Tesla Semi for his mobile studio on tour October 11, 2019
- Post Malone to perform in VR next week on Oculus Venues October 10, 2019