Hydrographic printing also known as Immersion printing or water transfer printing is a process of applying printed designs to three-dimensional objects. The designs possible are essentially limitless with a chemical applied that dissolves the transfer into a liquid layer of paint, floating on top of the water surface. The...
Science February 20, 2017
- BBM is dead, closing on May 31st (Updated) April 19, 2019
- Microsoft announces 85″ version of Surface Hub 2S, coming 2020 April 18, 2019
- Discs are dead, Microsoft’s latest console has no Blu-ray drive April 17, 2019
- WEY X EV concept with level 5 autonomy shown at Shanghai Auto Show April 16, 2019
- Aston Martin Rapide E production model revealed, an EV monster April 16, 2019