When Tesla launched in Australia at the end of 2014, Sydney got its first Supercharger. Now almost 6 months on, Melbourne now has its first. The first Victorian Service Center for Tesla will open at the end of next week, located at 650 Church Street, Building 5, Richmond VIC...
Online June 21, 2019
- Here’s your early look at the best deals from eBay Plus Mega Sale this weekend June 21, 2019
- Tesla Supercharger CCS2 upgrades are happening fast in Australia June 21, 2019
- WA high school students taking on Cyber Security Challenges June 20, 2019
- Wi-Fi 6 is coming fast as Netgear add 2 new Nighthawk routers June 20, 2019
- The case for FSD as a Tesla referral bonus June 20, 2019