The Star Sydney has invested $65 million to transform the property’s Pyrmont entrance, with the inclusion of a brand-new bar, luxury retailers and a revolutionary arrival experience. That experience includes the world’s first, permanent indoor light and interactive digital art foyer in an integrated resort. Known as the ‘Grand...
- DJI and UNSW Sydney create strategic partnership June 3, 2020
- Full Charged Live ‘seriously considering’ coming to Australia in 2022 June 3, 2020
- Huawei MateBook X Pro launches in Australia June 3, 2020
- NSW Government to buy 300 electric vehicles June 2, 2020
- Turns out Turnbull was dead wrong about NBN demand, people do want ultrafast NBN June 2, 2020