Zero Latency VR offers large, free-roam environments to enjoy virtual reality experiences with others. After the year that was 2020, you’re probably overdue for a break from the real world.
This company is a great Australian success story, Founded in 2013, and headquartered in Melbourne, over recent years they’ve managed to expand to a staggering 50 venues across 22 countries. On January 20th, they announced that more than a million players have experienced VR at one of their locations.
Virtual Reality blew up a few years ago as the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive were released. At the time it looked like we were headed to a future where every home had a VR setup. While newer headsets have become cheaper and gone wireless, we still lack the adoption that many expected.
Fortunately there’s a really simple way to experience VR and it also doesn’t have to be a single-player experience. Zero Latency VR allows you to be immersed in a virtual world (great when this one seems a little rough) and have fun with family and friends.
We’re giving away for 3x double passes (passes valued at AU$138), so you can experience Zero Latency VR and enjoy games like FarCry VR, Zombie Survival and many more.
How to Enter
To enter the giveaway, it’s fairly easy:
- Follow @techAU on Twitter
- Follow @ZeroLatencyVR on Twitter
- Leave a comment on this post, or Tweet at us with your best answer to:
- If you could visit one location in VR, tell us where and why.
Terms and Conditions
- Most creative answers will win (don’t be afraid to share images).
- The double passes can be redeemed at Melbourne or Sydney locations
- Giveaway opens 27th January 2021
- Giveaway closes February 5th, 2021 at 5PM AEST.
- Winners must complete the How to Enter criteria
- Winners will be contacted via Twitter DM and announced by a follow-up post.
If you’re still not convinced you want in, then check out these photos from the Zero Latency experience.
More information, check out zerolatencyvr.com.