Early this morning, HTC’s Jason Mackenzie and Drew Bamford took the stage live from Brooklyn’s Barclays Center to announce the newest addition to the One smartphone family: the One A9. Available in the first week of November “globally”, the One A9 seems as though it’s going to target the...
General August 21, 2019
- Blinker joins the growing list of car subscription services in Australia August 21, 2019
- Would you like fries with that? McDonalds are adding EV charging stations. August 21, 2019
- Data61’s new Melbourne-based Mixed Reality Lab is a Microsoft’s Kinect on drugs August 21, 2019
- Elgato 4K60 Pro MK.2 takes a great capture card, makes it smaller and more powerful August 21, 2019
- Sorry Disney+, that’s one subscription too many August 21, 2019