The Australian GT racing series is going from strength to strength and the latest entrant is the monster GT-R NISMO GT3 from Nissan. As if the standard GT-R wasn’t crazy enough, the GT3 edition has all the insane aero parts (made of carbon fibre of course) and a wing...
- Daimler (inc Mercedes-Benz) is ending ICE developement, going full electric September 20, 2019
- Review: Hisense 65R7 Series 7 4K ULED TV September 20, 2019
- The best podcasting app, Pocketcasts, is now free September 19, 2019
- Get an Ice Cream made by robots at Melbourne’s Federation Square September 19, 2019
- Powershop tries to attract EV owners with cheap rates between 12am-4am September 17, 2019