Fitness trackers are a dime a dozen, and it’s incredibly hard to stand out, especially somewhere like CES. The company Zensorium showed off a new product, Being, which is a product and service with a difference. They take the data created from monitoring your activity and turn it into...
- Tesla Model 3 is basically the safest car you can buy. German student makes safety into an Ad September 21, 2019
- Huawei Mate 30 runs EMUI10 on AOSP. No Google Services means this is DOA. September 20, 2019
- Daimler (inc Mercedes-Benz) is ending ICE developement, going full electric September 20, 2019
- Review: Hisense 65R7 Series 7 4K ULED TV September 20, 2019
- The best podcasting app, Pocketcasts, is now free September 19, 2019