Fitness trackers are a dime a dozen, and it’s incredibly hard to stand out, especially somewhere like CES. The company Zensorium showed off a new product, Being, which is a product and service with a difference. They take the data created from monitoring your activity and turn it into...
Government June 25, 2019
- New Telstra plans include 5G on plans over $80pm June 25, 2019
- Junglefy gets $100k to turn Sydney Motorways green June 25, 2019
- The Raspberry Pi 4 is a legit computer replacement for US$35 June 24, 2019
- Watch Rimac’s amazing 4-episode behind-the-scenes tour of the all-electric engineering June 22, 2019
- Bitcoin is on a massive run, is it time to Lambo out? #BitcoinIsBack June 22, 2019