The Victorian government has funded a 5 year project worth $6.7 million dollars to deliver free public WiFi to Bendigo and Ballarat. Typically delivering more internet to more people, for free, is a wonderful thing. Problem is, one of the two city councils has no idea what speed they’re...
Mobile August 5, 2020
- Review: 2020 LG 65 CX OLED TV August 6, 2020
- Logitech announces G923 Racing wheels, better force-feedback and LED shift lights August 5, 2020
- Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G, delivers an even better camera system August 5, 2020
- New Model Y now comes with illuminated door icon to help newbies August 4, 2020
- TCL launch first smartphone range in Australia August 4, 2020