It’s the third Windows 10 build in a week, the offices of Microsoft must be one giant can of bug spray plenty more bugs squashed in build 10162. While most of the changes are relating to performance, stability and fixing problems, it seems there are a couple new additions...
- Elon Musk confident Tesla will reach ‘basic’ Level 5 autonomy by end of 2020 July 9, 2020
- Telstra supporting Melbourne-based customers during Coronavirus lockdown with free data July 8, 2020
- Cupra el-Born EV hot hatch looks awesome, coming in early 2021 July 8, 2020
- Petition to abolish Australia’s Luxury Car Tax for EVs, passes 7,800 signatures July 5, 2020
- Why does Tesla think the Cybertruck will succeed in China? July 5, 2020