When Elon Musk announced the Tesla Semi, the transport and logistics industry got a little nervous and a lot excited. Many large scale companies have now placed orders for the all-electric big rig, many of which are hoping the economics and performance of these new trucks will change their...
General January 22, 2020
- Samsung’s crazy thin laptop claims insane 25 hours of battery life January 23, 2020
- Shutterstock adds unlimited music for YouTubers, vloggers, and podcasters for A$24.92pm January 23, 2020
- Tesla is now worth $100 Billion, just wait till they start trying January 22, 2020
- Australian Open 2020 features new technology experience January 20, 2020
- Ridesharing service DiDi, is really a data platform, using AI for smart routing January 20, 2020