When Elon Musk announced the Tesla Semi, the transport and logistics industry got a little nervous and a lot excited. Many large scale companies have now placed orders for the all-electric big rig, many of which are hoping the economics and performance of these new trucks will change their...
- Cybertruck Tri-motor moves up to 2021 production December 7, 2019
- Tesla’s “feature complete” FSD looks unlikely with 3 weeks left of 2019 December 7, 2019
- Seven took a rubbish corporate deal with Optus 5G, over streaming you the Tokyo Olympics in 4K December 7, 2019
- Australia is finally getting serious about ICEholes December 7, 2019
- YouTube Rewind is out for 2019 and it doesn’t suck December 6, 2019