Volvo is partnering with tech firm Luminar to provide their industry-leading LiDAR and perception technology for Volvo’s next-generation cars. The partnership will deliver Volvo’s first fully self-driving technology for highways and paves the way for future active-safety developments. Starting production in 2022, Volvo’s next-generation SPA2 modular vehicle architecture will...
- Logitech announces G923 Racing wheels, better force-feedback and LED shift lights August 5, 2020
- Huawei P40 Pro+ 5G, delivers an even better camera system August 5, 2020
- New Model Y now comes with illuminated door icon to help newbies August 4, 2020
- TCL launch first smartphone range in Australia August 4, 2020
- Waterpik Sonic Fusion flossing toothbrush is now available in Australia July 30, 2020