The latest time Elon Musk was on Joe Rogan’s podcast was back in 2018 and that created quite a stir. In 2020, he’s back in the hot seat and the two discuss many topics over the course of the 2-hour interview. As always, Rogan’s questioning produces some interesting responses,...
- Petition to abolish Australia’s Luxury Car Tax for EVs, passes 7,800 signatures July 5, 2020
- Why does Tesla think the Cybertruck will succeed in China? July 5, 2020
- Tesla Model 3 sets new EV AWD Cannonball Run record, 20hrs slower than ICE July 4, 2020
- Victorian Police will use drones and numberplate scanners to enforce coronavirus lockdown July 2, 2020
- Tesla FSD now costs $10,100 in Australia, a $1,600 increase July 1, 2020