3 major car companies – Renault, Nissan and Mitsubishi announced the opening of a state-of-the-art National Distribution Centre in Melbourne. Given the 3 companies are all in the challenging automotive industry and therefore have similar needs, by teaming up, they can reduce the costs, so partnering makes loads of...
- New orders for the Tesla Model 3 now moved out to October, indicates strong Aussie sales August 17, 2019
- Model 3 invoices are going out to New Zealand customers August 16, 2019
- Next Level Racing went next level with the Traction Plus Platform for hardcore sim racing August 16, 2019
- Google Assistant will allow you to set reminders for other family members August 15, 2019
- BP transitioning Service Stations to fast-charging EV locations August 15, 2019