Albury Wodonga-based Hume Bank has announced they have selected digital signature platform DocuSign, allowing customers to sign mortgage documents from anywhere and on any device. Moving away from physical signatures at any time is a great idea to avoid unnecessary printing and reduce turnaround times, but during Coronavirus, it’s...
- NSW Government to buy 300 electric vehicles June 2, 2020
- Turns out Turnbull was dead wrong about NBN demand, people do want ultrafast NBN June 2, 2020
- Melbourne-based PHORIA launching Ecosphere VR Nature Series on Oculus June 2, 2020
- Watch: Mobileye’s Autonomous car take a 40-minute drive by itself using computer vision June 1, 2020
- PlayStation 5 event this Friday will provide a look at the future of gaming June 1, 2020