When Elon Musk announced the Tesla Semi, the transport and logistics industry got a little nervous and a lot excited. Many large scale companies have now placed orders for the all-electric big rig, many of which are hoping the economics and performance of these new trucks will change their...
- New orders for the Tesla Model 3 now moved out to October, indicates strong Aussie sales August 17, 2019
- Model 3 invoices are going out to New Zealand customers August 16, 2019
- Next Level Racing went next level with the Traction Plus Platform for hardcore sim racing August 16, 2019
- Google Assistant will allow you to set reminders for other family members August 15, 2019
- BP transitioning Service Stations to fast-charging EV locations August 15, 2019