Technology has meant ordering a ride from A to B has become easier, faster and better. Thanks to ride sharing companies like Uber, the transportation industry and specifically taxi services has received a well overdue disruption. The Victorian Government has today announced all commercial passenger vehicle providers charged a levy equivalent...
- Tesla Model 3 takes a roundabout on Autopilot with latest update May 27, 2020
- Watch: SpaceX’s first Falcon9 rocket launch with humans inside the Crew Dragon May 27, 2020
- Mercedes-Benz is building 9 battery factories to power Electric Vehicles globally May 27, 2020
- RMIT launches cybersecurity and blockchain courses to fill skill gaps May 26, 2020
- Aussie Broadband offer 1Gbps/50Mbps NBN to consumers for just A$149pm with unlimited data May 26, 2020