This morning Lenovo have announced the latest round of gaming products. This year, the devices are more grown up, more sophisticated, with a more premium look, something you’d feel comfortable taking to a meeting. Of course, gamers still have the option to choose devices with RGB backlit keyboards, but the core...
  • Return to Rapture, Bioshock 2 available now

    The much loved immersive horror story that is Bioshock is back for round 2. The story line jumps forward 10 years from the original, with all the action housed in the gorgeous underwater city of Rapture. After the success of the first Bioshock, this game is loved by many,...
  • Spore released in Australia first: screen shots galore!!

    Due for release on September 5th in Europe and Japan, September 7th in the US, Australia got Spore today! Getting games before the rest of the world is a very rare occurrence, so I’m very happy to be playing Spore earlier than most. Check out the screens below, I’ll...
  • Spore weighs in @ 3.8GB

    The pre-purchase / pre-download of Spore allows 99% of the game to be downloaded and installed. Come launch day this leaves only the remaining (most important) 1% to go. Naturally this should mean we get our hands on Spore sooner rather than later and if we’re really lucky, avoid...
  • Spore Creature Creator now available

    Today the much anticipated new gaming title – Spore gave users their first taste of the game with the public release of the creature creator. While this is labelled a ‘trial’ the Spore creature creator installer certainly has its issues. After downloading the 200+ Mb windows installer, I run...
  • GRID Demo now on Xbox Live Marketplace

    I strongly recommend racing fans check this one out. GRID is the hot new driving game with graphics that are nothing short of stunning. Available on Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Nintendo DS. More @ CodeMasters...

Popular Posts

techAU