Xbox racing fans will now soon have a new option for wheel and pedals setups as MOZA Racing announced the new R3 Bundle. Created in collaboration with Microsoft, this is the company’s first officially licensed racing simulator for Xbox.
The bundle includes the R3 DD base, an ES steering wheel and the SR-P Lite pedal set, the ideal combination to enter the world of sim racing without compromising quality.
The system is compatible with Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One and PC and all racing games, the bundle is plug-and-play for instant excitement.
The great news is, that while many direct drive racing setups are too expensive for the casual consumer, the Moza Racing R3 Bundle for Xbox and PC is fairly affordable at an RRP of A$799.95.
The release is planned for Q4 2023 at selected Australian retailers.
There are a lot of features on offer here, including:
- Precision Redefined: A 3.9 Nm Direct-Drive Powerhouse – Beneath the R3’s sleek exterior lies a powerhouse of precision – a 3.9 Nm motor that redefines direct-drive supremacy. Surpassing traditional 3 Nm bases, the R3’s motor offers consistent, unadulterated force feedback that breathes life into every race.
- Adaptability at its Core: A Compact Design for Every Setup – From desktop to fully dedicated rigs the R3’s compact design can be easily adapted to fit any scenario regardless of available space.
- Craftsmanship Beyond Compare: Elevating Entry-Level Racing – Exquisite craftsmanship defines the R3’s essence. Aerospace-grade aluminium alloy housing, MOZA Quick Release, aluminium wheel rim, and high-strength steel converge to set a new benchmark for entry-level racing hardware. MOZA Racing’s commitment to quality ensures that every race is a testament to our excellence.
- Driving Freedom: Full Compatibility with Leading Games – Step onto the track of your choice with the R3 Bundle. Seamlessly compatible with an array of mainstream simulation racing games, including Forza Horizon, Project CARS, F1, DiRT Rally, and Assetto Corsa series, the R3 lets you dive into your favourite virtual racing world.
Included in the R3 Bundle:
- The MOZA R3 DD Wheelbase – The 3.9Nm Direct Drive Wheelbase breathes vitality into the realm of virtual racing, offering optimal detailed force feedback ensuring outstanding and consistent performance. Robust and compact this wheelbase grants sim racers an incredible immersion whilst empowering them with high-precision hardware built with top-quality materials.
- The MOZA ES Wheel – Crafted with durable ISF grips and an aluminium alloy framework, it’s a testament to durability and beauty. An RGB sequential shifter light indicator adds dynamism, while 22 programmable buttons keep you in complete control.
- The MOZA SR-P Lite Pedals – Completing the R3 Bundle are the MOZA SRP Lite Pedals – a masterpiece of engineering precision. Constructed from high-strength steel and equipped with an ultra-sensitive angle sensor, these pedals respond to every input of your footwork. Tailor your setup for comfort and synergy then connect directly to your PC or Xbox for a seamless racing experience.
Beyond the R3 Bundle, Anticipated Unveilings Await
MOZA Racing also unveiled an array of long-awaited products at Gamescom 2023. Among the stars of the showcase are a GT wheel, a 400mm truck wheel, and a state-of-the-art sequential shifter.
These additions will officially hit the market in early 2024, marking the beginning of a groundbreaking year for MOZA Racing and sim racing enthusiasts worldwide.
The MOZA SDK Program
MOZA Racing says they believe in empowering the sim racing community.
In October 2023, they will introduce the MOZA SDK 1.0 where community users could employ third-party software to interact with the MOZA SDK and take control of MOZA Racing’s simulator devices.
This opens up opportunities for its application in various fields, including autonomous driving development, Driver Monitoring Systems (DMS) development, remote driving systems, driver training systems, racing entertainment devices, and more.
For more information on the latest Moza Racing products, visit www.MozaRacing.com