Developers can now register for F8, Facebook’s global developer conference. F8 is on March 25th and March 26th at San Francisco’s Fort Mason Centre. It’s a big year for the company, in fact, the biggest yet, with F8 featuring every Facebook developer product and company, including Instagram, Parse, Messenger, WhatsApp, and an opening talk on day two from Oculus’ Chief Scientist Michael Abrash.
Here’s a few highlights from the agenda:
- All of Facebook’s developer products: F8 will include product updates and deep dives from App Links, Parse, Login, App Ads, Audience Network, LiveRail, Video and much more.
- More than 40 sessions: Attendees can expect deep technical sessions on all our developer offerings. In addition, we’ll have sessions ranging from designing better apps to earning more from your apps, and highlights from our open source contributions.
- Oculus demos: Be one of the first to experience the Oculus Rift Crescent Bay prototype and get hands-on time with the Gear VR Innovator Edition. Experience new worlds and immersive games, and start imagining how you’ll contribute to the future of virtual reality.
- Panel discussions: Attend engaging panels with internal and external experts, such as the “Future of the Communications” panel with WhatsApp, Messenger and Instagram.
- Internet.org innovation lab: Test your app on a 2G network connection and see how it performs in markets with lower bandwidth.
You can read more at Facebook’s developer blog (https://developers.facebook.com/blog/post/2015/01/27/registerforf8) and see the complete event agenda at https://www.fbf8.com.
Facebook have confirmed they will be streaming the keynote live and other sessions on the F8 website.